Business Law includes representation of a variety of general corporate, business and real estate clients including public corporations and privately-owned businesses including corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and sole proprietorships requiring a broad spectrum of legal services.
Business Clients experience includes, California, national and international firms across a variety of industries including:
- Technology – Hardware, software and video gaming
- Consumer Products – Food manufacturing, processing and distribution,
clothing manufacturing and retailing, manufacturing,
distributing and retailing of automotive parts and accessories
- Health Care and Senior Care – Assisted living facilities, senior care facilities, nursing homes
- Real Estate – Acquisitions, development, lending (secured by real property and/or personal property), escrow services, loan brokerage, real estate brokerage, commercial and residential leasing, operations, construction
- Architectural and Interior Design Services – Provide legal services for architects and interior designers
- Business Services – Accounting firms, consulting firms
Legal Services provided to clients include:
- Lending & Leasing Transactions – Secured lending, leasing analysis and negotiation of equipment leasing
- Intellectual Property – Trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, licensing agreements, technology licensing
- General Business Transactions – Purchasing/Supplier agreements, customer/dealer/OEM agreements, business-to-business transactions, co-packing agreements
- Mergers and Acquisitions – We assist clients acquiring and selling part or all of their businesses. We help clients structure new businesses including setting up corporations, joint ventures, partnerships and limited liability companies.
- Labor and Regulatory – Executive employment agreements, confidentiality agreements, employee agreements and policies, labor disputes
- Mediation – Business disputes, shareholder disputes, civil litigation, disputes among beneficiaries and heirs
Please contact us to discuss your particular business requirement.